Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom I-Stream

Options
  • 13-07-2002 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭

Is it just me, or doesn't it say anywhere on Eircom's site that I-Stream is only availablein Dublin?

If it doesn't mention that anywhere, surely that's breaking some advertising rule, since no one else in the country is able to access this service?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Hannibal_12

Not sure really, perhaps. Probably be getting it this week (hopefully) despite the horrendous cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

From www.adsl.ie
    eircom i-stream will be launched on a roll out basis. At launch it is only available in certain Dublin areas, we hope to have it available in your area soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭pertinax

we hope to have it available in your area soon.

I'm grateful i have cable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

quote:
    eircom i-stream will be launched on a roll out basis. At launch it is only available in certain Dublin areas, we hope to have it available in your area soon.

Erk... I must of just missed that bit :-/ Thanks, btw

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Hannibal_12

Originally posted by pertinax

I'm grateful i have cable.

LOL,true :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

Kennett, along with breaking the rules, (lets be honest -- who can count that high) they certainly are breaking my ass...i got a letter to my email ( interesting way of informing someone about the web dont you think!) saying anywhere but where you live....and blah blah blah -- switch -- blah blah - convert, blah could not be arsed...blah blah blah eircom.

they have the switch thingy as their out for pretty much anything..

Advertisement