Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kiwibox and kittens

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

You cannot access this area because it contains mature content
    Tried my pass, yours and DeVore's. Looks like it's been pulled :rolleyes:
    Surprise surprise

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

That's a shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I still get it..

If you wanna se it:

Un: Winters_
    pw: winters

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

<snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Jaysus man, I thought that MPEG was going to be funny. About 5 seconds in to it, I nearly got sick. WTF?

I'd snip that if I was you, seriously :rolleyes:

;-phobos-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Originally posted by SyxPak
    <snip>

Yeah its quiet disturbing for some people.
    Personally I don't mind it but please think of the children.

I'd get rid of it before a mod see's it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Cherrybomb15

Ok so the rather unmerciful yet charmingly sarcastic population on these boards obviously weren't the best choice to spread kiwitrash all over but goddamit I was only tryin' to score some motherf*ckin' points!!! I'd also like to say that I've learned my lesson but I don't think I have ??? Of course nobody seemed to have bothered checkin' out any of my features!!! Mind you don't do that - you seem to be a touchy bunch that are afaid of your own dicks/fannies so I couldn't ensure that you'd appreciate them! And I KNOW that you didn't appreciate me spamin' your precious abode!!! Of course I'm NOT appologizing 'cause as far as I can see I've created a pretty popular topic!!! So you should be f*cking thanking me you insensitive, insecure, scrotum licking, pore smelling noodle heads! Phew! Well now that that's cleared up I think I'll get back to feeding the cows some rat pellets!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,579 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Oh dear. You're just going to go down a storm, aren't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Nah, she can't go down, she's too busy focusing on her relationship with Jesus and going to a water park right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Originally posted by Cherrybomb15
    you insensitive, insecure, scrotum licking, pore smelling noodle heads!
    Well I never :rolleyes:

Of all the low down dirty things you could have said, you just went right ahead, and said that. Oh well there goes my mental stability, oh the shame of it all ;)

;-phobos-)

• Advertisement

...she's too busy focusing on her relationship with Jesus...
    FYI I don't believe in Jesus...or God for that matter!!! Judgemental Sh*t!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Of course nobody seemed to have bothered checkin' out any of my features!!!

why, do you come with a cup-holder and electric windows?

ahh couldn't resist.

NO but I did come up with some rather useful inventions which might be of interest to you my dear...such as my world renound "dick locater" guaranteed to find any dick no matter how minute or indistinquisable! Although I cannot guarantee this in your case as my system has alerted me to a complete absence of any dick whatsoever! But hey maybe my "penis provider" could help you with that proplem - and guess what you won't even have to do anything as it is electric with up to 5 different speed settings!!! So remember, for all your ball boosting needs - look no further than "Higly Iritable Female Inc." located at a post near you!!!

*twitch* *mumble* *dirty eye*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Could someone sum up the kiwibox website in a few short words.
    i coudnt be arsed wastin a precious €ents clicking on the link...

Kdja

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Sorry bout the mpeg.
    Ok so the rather unmerciful yet charmingly sarcastic population on these boards obviously weren't the best choice to spread kiwitrash all over but goddamit I was only tryin' to score some motherf*ckin' points!!!
    Your words.
    I'd call it immature dross cashing in on the insecurity of pubescent teenage girls.
    But that's just me.

And how was spamming a site going to score you some points? Points with who? What advantage is there in accumulating these points over not accumulating them?
    I'd also like to say that I've learned my lesson but I don't think I have ???
    Could you, perchance, repeat that - only this time without the gibberish.
    Thanks.
    Of course nobody seemed to have bothered checkin' out any of my features!!!
    :rolleyes:
    Mind you don't do that - you seem to be a touchy bunch that are afaid of your own dicks/fannies so I couldn't ensure that you'd appreciate them!
    It's a rabbit thing.
    I would never expect you to understand deary.
    And I KNOW that you didn't appreciate me spamin' your precious abode!!!
    fuuuuuuuck - what was your first clue?
    Of course I'm NOT appologizing 'cause as far as I can see I've created a pretty popular topic!!!

Because people enjoyed ripping the piss out of the site.
    honestly, I laughed so hard last night at Bubble's. Sico's and Co's shennanigans that I nearly fouled myself.
    It was that funny.
    So you should be f*cking thanking me you insensitive, insecure, scrotum licking, pore smelling noodle heads!
    Oh my eyes! It BURNS!
    That the best you come up with?
    I've seen priets come up with better burns during the wedding vows.
    FFS, gss
    Phew!
    Was it good for you sugarbuns?
    /me sparks up....
    Well now that that's cleared up I think I'll get back to feeding the cows some rat pellets!
    Hey, whatever gets you off baby...... :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

hey, now you are getting into the spirit of it, any day now you'll abandon your trite, condescending fluffy-bunny-home and join us in phylem vertebrae.

I say we leave Kiwibox along now, its fun but I'm not sure I can take the teen angst.

DeV.

Could someone sum up the kiwibox website in a few short words.
    i coudnt be arsed wastin a precious €ents clicking on the link...

apparently its a lovely teen site inhabited by bunny wabbits and jesus and ms cherrybomb here wandering around locating male genitialia :)

You lot obviously hate my guts and frankly I don't give a sh*t! It doesn't seem to matter sh*t around here if a girl tries to correct her wrongs - granted I didn't exactly grovel or even appologize but I don't think I should! I'm slightly more than miffed at the moment as I'm sure you all feel towards my abuse but you get what you give baby and all I seem to be capable of gettin' round here is exactly that - SH*T! But hey thats the story of my fu*kin life! No matter who you try to be people will always find a reason to fu*k with your head but sure what about it!?! And so it remains...who wants to rip the arse outta me next eh?!? Have you got nothing better to do?!? Really get over it! I have!

I think its the case that you came across a group of people who really don't have anything better to do than take the piss. Which to be honest we're all extremely good at doing :)

I do however think that those login details should be edited out at this stage, everyone having had their bit of fun at kiwiboxes expense.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

You seem a little stressed out, don't go killing yourself or anything, we at boards strive to uphold a lack of brainwashing (outside boards) and thus found it necessary to make you repent.

Nothing personal.

In fact, stick around :), you have interesting linguistics potential, turn it into friendly, witty sarcasm. But on people with minds.

forgive me dark lord, i'm in a happy mood...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

...."dick locater" guaranteed to find any dick no matter how minute or indistinquisable!.......

They had one of those on Very Grahem Norton (*spelling?*) tonight! Did you invent that? ;)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Cherrybomb, are you seriously 15? because we've had Kiwibox here before and you certainly made it sound like an ad for your site which , frankly we're tired of.

Imagine if all your little friends did what you did? our peaceful community here would be awash with trite fluffy gigglers and sayings like "love you lots like jellytots and vodka shots" (Isnt it illegal to drink in the states before 21?).
    Then where would we be? so instead we fight back and make a name for ourselves as being people you DONT want to attract.

To quote Desperado, "you want to go, go but if you want to stay, chill...."

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

And we weren't really being all that malicious (hmmm, perhaps except for me - I've a cold at the moment so haven't had any exercise in a few days - working off some tension).

Given that your post seems like an advert from someone running kiwibox (and your first post in this thread appears to sort of confirm that), "malicious" would be finding out some detail on your users and pointing their parents in the direction of your posts here (which doesn't exactly portray you as a shiny happy teenager their daughters can trust).

Spamming gets you nowhere. There's no benefit to anyone here from your initial post (or to anyone in general really). Personally I think vodka jelly is great.

(bah - have to start posting in a less-pompous way again)

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Vulture

So you should be f*cking thanking me you insensitive, insecure, scrotum licking, pore smelling noodle heads! Phew!confused:

I must say i am outraged at your blatent disregard for the facts I wont even touch noodles. So their

Thanks for the topic but you must understand it's an unwritten law (up untill now) that if two people start takeing the piss out of someone everyone else is obliged to join in. all of us are helpless to resist. We are the victims here not you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

the mysterious points issue seems to be causing some confusion.
    to clarify posters get reward points for signing up new posters which in my opinion is a form of evangellical/pyramid spamming,it certainly encourages idiots like cherrybomb 15 to spam the newsgroups for new posters.
    on the otherhand maybe we should sign bubbles up then sign up naming him as our referal,maybe 400 or so referals will get bubs a phonecard...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

...hey winters has notched up an impressive 240 noodle points already...just another 11,760 points for a free mix cd...or omg you will not believe it just another 2260 more points for A Full Set Of Stickers !!!
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:(pause):eek:

(edited to correct arithmatic and add more smilleys):

...Ok I'd like to make a public appology for my crimes against all things proper! I didn't intend to this to get so out of hand and I didn't start or even run kiwibox in any way! I'm just a delusional member ok! And I do realise that it is a heap of sh*t but you guys didn't exactly do a whole lot to promote the opposite! I mean instead of trying to convert my sinful ways you simply trashed me for all I was worth - not exactly promotion life on these boards! True you propably just wanted to get rid of my sorry ass but what can I say? I've found this whole experience well...interesting to say the least so...if you think you could put up with me or even improve my outlook on things than I'll stay but if you wish I'd just go and stuff my anus full of pinapples then say the word and I'm gone! Of course concerning the former I would highly appreciate if you could refrain from brainwashing as I have found that I have considerable issues concerning this...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

hey stick around if you like, its rough and tumble here and usually sarcastic but you didnt get anything nearly as bad as some people have here... that Glenstal guy over on Music was the worst heheheh.

Just dont post stuff about how great it is to be single or to have dimples... this site is for grown-ups.

And there's no brainwashing or ads here (usually). Certainly no popups like kiwibox is covered with!

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

And the Boards.ie tramp-tramp-tramped their way over the little bridge to get to the green grass...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement