Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kiwibox and kittens

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Oh c'mon, its so obvious DeVore has a hard on for Cherrybomb15. He's acting all lovey dovey to her now, "oh please stay around" after he more than likley looked up her profile on kiwi.

Just admit it,

DeVore and Cherry on boards.ie
    C Y B E R I N G
    First comes DeVore
    Second comes Cherry
    Third comes the Gardai with their peado charges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Cherrybomb15

No need to get jealous bubbles!!! He's all yours...

And sorry to burst your bubble...bubbles... but I haven't been receipent of any "lovey dovey" activity!!! And as far as I can see DeVore is far from even tolerating my ass! As for me, I'm just tryin' to get over all this kiwibox crap!!!

But I mean hey...if your into that kinda thing by all means go ahead but keep it to yourself eh?!? And be careful not to burst your bubble - I'm sure you'll get over the jelousy eventually! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

This is why i love this board, so many guys just like me.

Im sorry love, but in the words of the immortal logic, ive have enough of dizzy chicks talk crap. You wont find many intraweb virgin here rushing to you(the damsel in distress) in the vein hope of you falling head over heals for them.

But in all seriousness, this is the funniest stuff ive read in years, your not geing flamed your just getting the piss extracted by pros, search under my name for some fistacuves

Btw your not irish are you? I know of no irish teenager that would touch that site

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Cherrybomb, if DeVore wasn't going to tolerate you, he would have banned you long ago. ie, 2 days :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Boston
    Btw your not irish are you? I know of no irish teenager that would touch that site

http://www.kiwibox.com/memberprofile.asp?view=profile&username=Cherrybomb15
    username: Cherrybomb15
    Ok well I'm a sexy irish lady with a brain as well as a fine phisique - maybe! I'm a rock chick at heart you know the stuff...KoRn, S.O.A.D, Slipknot etc. etc...But I reckon I'm pretty open minded when it comes to muzik, and everything else for that matter!!! I'm currently single and even though I wouldn't mind the company of a suitable young man...I don't feel I NEED one! I value my friends which I've known for over 12 years for the most part and I'm really into art (but I'm no artist trust me) I also like to sing...but that doesn't mean I'm good at it, just that I enjoy it!!! I used to play the keyboard and guitar too 'cept I got bored and unfocused (such a waste!)lol! I do well at school and proud of it! Intelligence and talent as well as personality are definately my better features! As they say...Nobody is Perfect! But at the moment I AM nobody so I MUST be perfect...and Irish too!!! And in case you might be wondering I do speak Gaelic...fluently. If I sound like a glory hole I do appologize! But I'm trying not to put myself down...blah blah sob sob! Ok thats enough about me I know I wouldn't want to know this much about me either so see ya!!! ^_^

Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Blue
    Height: Average
    Body Type: Slim
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Favorite Color: purple
    Music: I like to listen to Rock, music.
    Q & A: My Dream Date is... NOT gettin puked on and then deserted 20 miles from home!!!! *scream* Come on like!!!
    I'm most likely to... Die!.......well it IS gonna happen eventually!!!!
    If I had a million dollars... I'd be deep in the land of dreams....DOH!!!

There you go Boston - Saturday night sorted out for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

awww...poor CherryBomb...

((((((((((Hugz)))))))))))

that time o the month is it?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by sceptre

http://www.kiwibox.com/memberprofile.asp?view=profile&username=Cherrybomb15

There you go Boston - Saturday night sorted out for you.

A bisexual 15 year old girl, hmm, that aload of bollix, reading that profile i allready feel ive met you cherrybomb, at the central bank, and refused to be touched by your kind.

I hope you dont take this to badly, its not you its me and that crap, i dont think we can see each other anymore, or even be friends. If you have an older sister, and your on for a threesome give me a call.

you sincerly Boston

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

the one thing ive always wondered about those nicks is the fact that every year your going to have to register a new one for CherryBomb16 or whatever... it'd be a royal pain in the ass i reckon.. although at the same time i doubt theres another 14 CherryBombs and that was the only nick left..

hmm could be time to go check if theres a CherryBomb23.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Kali
    hmm could be time to go check if theres a CherryBomb23.. :)
    "Cherrypopper" might still be there. Conversation starter if nothing else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭daveJAM

LOL, I got flamed by Brittney Angel, OMG

Apparantly I have no life! Well duh!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Sorry all, it's been fun, but it's frying my head having to read all this. So. Thread closed.
    *booo*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement