Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation 2 Games

Options
  • 14-07-2002 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

I have 3 Playstation 2 games for swap. They are
    Summonor
    State of Ermerganic
    Pool Master ( Q-Ball)

I also have a mp3 player which i want to swap for Playstation 2 games
    If any body wants to swap just reply to this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Tell me more about the mp3 player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

I wouldn't recommend meeting Stephen in public eire_insane. He would agree to a meeting place to swap mp3 players etc. in some dark alley and then RAPE you violently.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Its true. I once met up with Stephen to purchase some computer games but it was all just an elaborate ploy to get me alone in a dark alley with him. I still have the scars.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭eire_insane

the mp3 player is a solemate and can hold up to 1 hour worth of music. If i did swap i would give you some of my music cd as well. What games have you to swap

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭eire_insane

the mp3 player is a solemate and can hold up to 1 hour worth of music. If i did swap i would give you some of my music cd as well. What games have you to swap

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Trev

I once met up with Stephen for kinky hot sex, he gave me a playstation 2 game instead :/.

Advertisement