Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloody windows explorer

Options
  • 14-07-2002 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

I like to have my windows explorer settings such that I can see file details and have 'view as webpage' in order to see thumbnails of jpg and doc files. After I set a folder this way I go into settings where it say you can 'view all folders this way' but it lies and I usually have to change settings everytime I go into a new folder :(

Is there anyway to set the folders this way and get it to leave them that way? Any suggestions gratefully recieved.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭ando

is this 98?

if its 2000, go into any folder, tools, folder options... view, 'Like Current Folder'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Originally posted by ando
    is this 98?

if its 2000, go into any folder, tools, folder options... view, 'Like Current Folder'

Yeah it's windows 98. The 'Like Current Folder' is the action I took previously but like I said it doesn't follow up on its promise.

Advertisement