Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

less then a week to go and not work on the location or time of the agm

Options
  • 14-07-2002 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

any word

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

I wonder did you check the Ireland Offline website before you posted this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Felix Randel

www.irelandoffline.com? doesnt seem to work for me, i keep getting errors, mind you its been several months and im not a reg here

Try www.irelandoffline.org . The AGM will be at the Camden Court Hotel (near the Bleeding Horse pub) on Camden Street. It will run from 2 to 5. We'll be sending out more detailed instructions on the mailing list.

Whats the cover charge and it would be nice to have a handy map, those direction are odd and im from dublin

dub_map.gif

Like I said, there will be more detailed info on the mailing list.

• Advertisement

well i only ask because the next time ill get a chance to check this site out will be two weeks after the agm or check my email for that matter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Dangger

Sorry about the directions, they are from the hotel's own site. As Mike said a comprehensive mail is going out tomorrow with the full details.

use this map

Dublin.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Ah, so *that's* how you get to Stephens Green to park without wasting all that time taking a tour of Kildare Street.

Ta, Felix Randal - you've just made my life easier every time I visit Dublin.

Here's a link to another one
    http://www.holidaycityeurope.com/camden-court-dublin/map.gif

Comparing the two, the hotel appears to be near the bottom of Camden St Lower, near where Charlotte Street branches off.

And as has been pointed out in this thread, looking up the site occasionally is a good idea (I'm guilty of not looking at it much myself tbh) - lots of nice reports for your perusal or detailed reading.

www.irelandoffline.org

Advertisement