Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiga Sites

• 15-07-2002 1:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have any good links to Amiga game sites?
    In particular i want to get Lotus2, Streetfighter and Walker.
    I got a walker version before, but it wouldn't finish loading.

I ahve my kick roms etc.

Comments

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

If I had my net conn at home I could nab quite a huge list for you, but alas, my Amiga site browsing is being done from Net Cafe's and the college.

On that note John mate, that P/W you gave me didn't work :D
    Im lucky I came here with one of my friends, she gave me her P/W and we entered them at the exact same time, allowing both of us some immense site browsing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

<EDIT> ARRGH! tis not working, link is dead, hope its only temporary! </EDIT>

try Amiga Game Directory 2.1

has tons of games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

the last time i handed out links i got ^snipped^ but look at the sticky there is some amiga stuff there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

http://amiga.jest.spoko.pl/

Decent enogh, some good classics :)

Advertisement