Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul Simon and Friends - Kilkenny July 27th

• 15-07-2002 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭

http://www.2fm.ie/gigguide/concerts/paulsimon.html
    Paul Simon is to be joined by a line up of top level support acts including the legendary Van Morrison, the super-cool Fun Lovin' Criminals and the Irish traditional band, Kíla. Also, back by popular demand are the Grammy award winning, Gospel singing, Blind Boys of Alabama, plus John Spillane and more special guests to be announced.

Anyone thinking of going ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Would like to see Paul Simon but not in Nowlan Park. Saw Bob Dylan there last year and was dissapointed. I drove from Dublin down and back....insane traffic and parking 3-4 deep in some guys farm. Left early to make sure i would be able to get home that night and i hate leaving gigs early.

If your in Kilkenny it would be worth it though, make sure you get standing tickets as you wont be able to see/hear much from the stands.

Advertisement