Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good gig in Mayo this weekend

• 15-07-2002 1:00pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi All - I know there's LOADS of Mayo people reading these boards :rolleyes: but here goes...

This Friday (July 19th) there's a rock night in Shortts Bar, Spencer Street featuring Dying Reign, Sherman M4 and Mentacide. Kick off is in or around 10pm and if the weather's fine enough, we'll be having it outdoors :)

Be good!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

come to think of now tooth(legends! www.tooth.ie) are playing galway tomorrow night.quote: "tooth and fuktifino are playing Sally Longs, Galway on Wed 17th July as part o' the Galway Arts festival"

i'm going to resist saying drinkies(cause i was at that last night ;) )

so who's going?

as to the mayo gig kharn,well day of suffering is on saturday in dublin :(

Advertisement