Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cd writer probs

• 15-07-2002 2:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

I have a HP External SCSI Cd Writer connected to my win2k machine and up untill last week all was fine. Now when I burn audio cd's it burns everything except the sound If i put the newly burned cd in a normal sound system it reads it as a audio and shows the correct number of tracks but it will not play sound!!!

If I try the cd in another comp same thing shows up as audio but there is no sound. I have just created 10 coasters trying to sort this out. I have uninstalled/reinstalled , I can't think what would cause this.

Anyone think of anything??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Probably because its external its not taking the audio from the tad cable... and you may not have digital enabled... Never tried with a scsi external before.. i know its fine on a scsi internal

Advertisement