Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best capital ship in HomeWorld

Options
  • 15-07-2002 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

Has to be the Heavy Cruiser imo. In one word.... monster!

Best ship ever made. Four ion-cannons, spnning turrets and a load of armour.
    Only weakness is its vulnerablilty to swarms of strike craft. Other than that it's indestructable (not 100% true;)).

Come on loike, get voting!

Best capital ship in homeworld? 5 votes

Ion Cannon Frigate
    0% 0 votes
    Assault Frigate
    20% 1 vote
    Destroyer
    0% 0 votes
    Missle Destroyer
    0% 0 votes
    Heavy Cruiser
    80% 4 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

The Cruiser.

The Ion Frigate (getting pwned).

The Destroyer.

The Missle Destroyer.

The Assault Frigate.

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Its clearly the missle destroyer , If you can micro manage it properly it can hold off multiple ion cannons , Makes mince meat of Mines Fighters and Frigs , Its also salvage proof if you catch it in time *has the ability to fire on the Savage Vettes thats dragging it* , and in fleet engagements it very effective as it doesnt have to lock its guns on target to start serious hurt unlike the ion cannons of a regular destroyer :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

I must go for the missle destroyer, just purely because what I've seen in games against you lads and put to good use, their leathal :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

has to be the missle destroyer...just for the mess they make out of most other class's, especially when ordered to fire all stored missiles at the same time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

i vote missile destroyer, as one time a guy i was playing had 3 of them at the back of a large formation, and all the missiles hit his own ships (i would have lost the game otherwise :) )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Heavy Cruiser or Destroyer.
    Missile Destroyer's are useful, but match them up against anything with ion cannons and there finished.

Advertisement