Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Album Archive This Week: TRhursday 8pm Bob Dylan's Blood on the Tracks

Options
  • 15-07-2002 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

It had to happen sooner or later that The Album Archive would feature one of The Big Zim's creations. If you don't know what all the fuss that surrounds Dylan is about, tune into this Thursday's Album Archive, where we look at Bob's 1975 Blood On The Tracks. Considered, along with Blonde On Blonde, as his best album, we'll play studio, live and alternative versions of the various album tracks, as well as a couple that didn't make the cut. You'll also get the story surrounding the album's creation and release. Tune in. You'll thank me for it.

Regards

Rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

i love you

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭James_M

Rob,

Nice action. I'd love to hear it but I'll be away.

I dunno if you have it but if you don't it'd be worth getting your hands on "Blood on the tapes". Think its a bootleg but its feckin legend Dylan strpped down. I only have a botchy taped tape of it. You may know more but I guess I won't get to hear it.

People, If you've hummed and hawed about Dylan before, nows your chance to be converted. sweet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

Would you be playing "knockin' On heaven's door"? Is it on that album?

Advertisement