Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bringing My Xbox Back!!!

Options
  • 16-07-2002 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭

This thing is just crap compared to ps2!! the power of it just about 50% of the ps2 power because according to a report i saw on a magazine microsoft lied about the specs of teh xbox and used old geforce 2s that nvidia couldnt sell! I got halo and that was the worst game i have played. the xbox controller is terrible and you cant even look up and down in teh game. I gave up after the first level thanks to that. Gamezone on aertel is probably the best place to go for info and they were saying that xbobxs are probably going to be taken off teh shelves thanks to the fact that IDSoftware are sooing Bungie because they used the doom3 engine for halo before permition was given by Dave Carmack. So i say everyone should bring back teh xbox and get another system. I am savnig up for ps3 cos all other systems are basically dead after that comes.
    Peace yall.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

you tell 'em lex!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Dave Carmack?
    Using the doom3 engine?
    50% power of the ps2?
    Gamezone on aertel?
    Sooing?

dear god. this gets my vote as most obvious attempted flame post ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,155 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Its obviously a pisstake. Either that or this person should not be allowed use scissors unsupervised.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I don't agree with anything you said there, but maybe it would have made more of an impression if you'd used proper spacing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

you are just a sony hater. just because a console comes out with better specs doesnt mean that its is better! So go back to your xbox dreams and ill be playing the latest games on ps2/3

Peace

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Teh funneh.

K

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Heh teh funneh indeed. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement