Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ollie Cole (turn) & Adrian Crowley...

Options
  • 16-07-2002 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

...have been added to the bill for the XFM Fundraiser taking place at the Music Centre this coming Sunday 21st July.

The line-up is as follows:
    Doors - 8pm
    Old Man Polka - 8.50pm
    Adrian Crowley - 9.20pm
    Deputy Fuzz - 9.50pm
    Large Mound - 10.20pm
    The Chalets - 10.50pm
    The Dudley Corporation - 11.20pm
    Ollie Cole (TURN - acoustic set) - 11.50pm
    Joan Of Arse - 12.10am

Then XFM DJs and a variety of messers will spin tunes in both the venue and bar until the wee hours. Expect comperes, raffles, guest appearances etc.

All this for:
    (i) 8 eurons
    (ii) a deadly cause!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

oh my god the doors are playing at 8??? shouldnt they be headlining!!!! lol!!!

anyway, looking forward to this!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭the_corpo

haha!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

kurdt i also saw that big sign, and wondered was there a doors cover band playing. until i woke up :) yeah u going? is it this sunday? wll we all go? in canada?

sandra aint going...she going to see jonny pyro.... but i'll go wit ya and i'm sure some of me mates will go too :) and yes in canada!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Don't call me Sandra!

There are a couple of bands at the XFM fundraiser I wouldn't mind seeing but there's no way in HELL that I'm going to sit there and put up with Adrian Crowley and Deputy Fuzz. Crowley is sooo depressing and Deputy Fuzz are just brutal.

So there! I'll be rockin out to the (no doubt drunken) sounds of Johnny Pyro in the DA2.

Anyone going to Superskin / Johnny Pyro in Eamonn Doran's on Saturday 20th?

• Advertisement

sorry sandri...

depressing music? does such a thing exist? is he playing on his own or will he have the multi talented bass player with him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭the_corpo

he won't know for a few days what the line up will be

adrian rules

sandi, deputy fuzz are great u big hoe! i love that band! u like the revs so shut up ;)
    kurdt, tis a date, me and d'fella will probs be along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

i'm there and i'll try and drag as many people as possible along to help you guys out....

That's hardly fair calling me a hoe just for having an opinion. I hate when opinionated people can't accept others having a different opinion. And big deal if I like the Revs. Deal with it :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭stickinikki

lol! u like the revs!
    sorry, i shudnt slag, i was a teeny bopper.....

okay.. okay, i still am

eh, i'll have no negativity from any of yee!!!

grow up yis all!!!!

play nice!

so do i get to meet some of yis at this thing on sunday......
    i'm getting excited......

U get to meet everyone who's going! Funny how all the recent posts seem to end up talking about the pub crawl rather than the actual thread topic!

well i'll be at TBMC how will i know some of you people?

sandi, calm down i am ripping the piss, i also hate it when ppl do that to me, i was being ironic,....or sarcastic...or something

ragamuffin> u know me and i will be there with kurdt, among others. but i got my hair redone so watch out for red (well..its washing out) streaks...

ok i'll see you there ok!

Advertisement