Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cont: Boards Awards + Board Request + First Steps

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Stony

Originally posted by Minesajackdaniels

/me looks at nick: Stony
    /me looks at 'title' Newbie
    /me looks at Verb's post and finds the word 'tosser'

QED: /me stands by use of 'Stony the newbie tosser'

your logic is rock hard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

/me looks at nick: Stony
    /me looks at 'title' Newbie
    /me looks at Verb's post and finds the word 'tosser'

QED: /me stands by use of 'Stony the newbie tosser'

...if I'd known it was this easy to get a rise out of you I'd have started far sooner.

it's quite easy to get a rise out of any man. You must be doing something wrong :p

Gav

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Atari Jaguars1

/me looks at Stony
    /me looks at Stonys registered date
    /me looks at Stonys post count

Gotta love troll accounts ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Originally posted by Verb

it's quite easy to get a rise out of any man. You must be doing something wrong :p

Gav

Nah, with the speed of your response I'm doing something right, you're the one who needs to exercise self control and hold off a little longer... :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

And the award for most threads thrown off-topic goes to...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by amp
    And the award for most threads thrown off-topic goes to...

can i be mod?

Nah, with the speed of your response I'm doing something right, you're the one who needs to exercise self control and hold off a little longer... :p

what can I say, it's hard not to get into the thrust of the conversation quickly and finish up as soon as possible.

Gav

/me starts to hum

...to feel the rhythm of boards, to feel that powerful beat...

hahaha. Goddamn, ruining my argument, it's the only thing keeping me awake in work. Where's phobos for some insulting when you need him.

Gav

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

why i do declare spam season officially open

and isn't that from the lion king?

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIIIIIGHT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by Stony

your logic is rock hard.

I do try.

.logic.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

/me starts to hum

Nah, thats Amp humping your leg, again.

DeV.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Tonight there will be much sorting out done by myself and Davaroo.

We would like to request the Board now, seeing as it will be needed for feedback in regards to the upcoming Nom'List and to lay hints as to the 'who' the 'what' and the 'hahahaha you lamb4r muppet roffles'!

Originally posted by DeVore

Nah, thats Amp humping your leg, again.

DeV.

...I was beginning to think that cloning him and attaching the clone to the other leg to have a matching set might be less trouble than getting him to let go...

but then again he's only there in the first place because theres no free spaces on your legs DeV, what with the number of people using them as access routes to licking your arse...

:p

• Advertisement

From my vague recollection of April the 27th, this scenario was actually the other way around. But then again, Devore has such girly muscular legs, and Mills won't be at the Big Boards Bash.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Well we just select the nomination categories, post them up and have you buggers send your nomination to a "Secret Hiding Place" where they are collected, counted before the 24th of Aug and announced on the night.

We wont be selecting Nominee's and having them in Poll form, oh no. It's is completely up to you lot to fit the category with a nominee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Smiles for the '...You boys...' " Ability to keep her head when all around her are shouting 'you can't have a valid opinion! you have tits!' award

It's ok, they're only men, it's not like they actually have any points other than the obvious one :) And they aren't very good at keeping their heads, they tend to blow up far too easily.

<< Fio >>

-=**BuMp**=-
    It's ok, they're only men, it's not like they actually have any points other than the obvious one :) And they aren't very good at keeping their heads, they tend to blow up far too easily.

That is the, how you say, the typical male. I, on the other hand, being the dashing, frequently intoxicated host of this glorious festivity are what you call an ethnic minority.

I can make a point (And it doesn't have to be the, rather oversized I must say, obvious one).
    I can keep my head, and I'm very hard to blow up.

So anyway, when will my shipment be arriving, people!?

• Advertisement
Advertisement