Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

helpdesk support wanted

• 31-10-2000 7:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

2 positions going for helpdesk people.

i will try and find the job spec and post it up here as soon as i do find it, but if anyone wants an intro into the IT business, drop me a line.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Support for a helpdesk eh?? I may have a phone book or two around here that you could lash under it!!!!

oh me aching sides etc. smile.gif

p.s. Eamo gis a ring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i didnt know you loved me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Maybe if i saw you more than about twice a year it could blossom into something beautiful.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

eamo,
    i'm interested it one of those positions. whats the money like? are there any good looking women working there(!)? whats the management like? any benefits? let me know. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Ook ook!
    Go get the job spec.
    <--- l33t support skillz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

bollix. i don't want it now i found a job sweepin the road.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

hehe

redface.gifj:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

i work in a hell desk center.. our desks are some of the most hellish in the country...

.logic.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Lads - you keep spelling it wrong - it's Hell-desk. I'm a Hell-Desk developer (don't ask) so I know!

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

well from my experiences of help desks, they usually just take calls and pass them on to pc/desktop support or whatever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

From my past experience of working in helpdesks we just pass them around until they hang up.

Ah call bouncing, what fun!

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

So that was you smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Originally posted by amp:
    From my past experience of working in helpdesks we just pass them around until they hang up.

OR the better one is to pretend that your phone isn't working and keep going "Hello? Anyone there?" and then getting someone to come over and see if they can hear anything, then hang up on them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Gamblor

me me ... i wana go back to MY desk and reclaim MY stuff and mp3's .....
    some people .. he even took my phone....
    mind you , you can take ron away with you

***** Feel my Evil Neon Claws *****

Advertisement