Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A joke

Options
  • 16-07-2002 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

There's this couple, right, who really love each other, and want to have sexual intercourse, but do not want to have a baby. So they go to their doctor to ask what they should do.

The doctor consults his medical book and produces a condom, saying "take this, put it on your organ before intercourse, and you'll be fine".

A few weeks later, however, the woman discovers she is pregnant so she goes to the doc. to ask why. "Did you do as I said?" asked the doc, "Well almost," replied the woman, "except we don't have an organ so I put it on the piano instead..."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

Oh sweet jesus simon partridge what were you thinking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Keno2

the horror....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭simon_partridge

Originally posted by Keno2
    the horror....
    Well I didn't think it was any worse than some of the other jokes on this board - made me titter momentarily :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

That was truly painfully awful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Clinical Waste

Mind you, I like this bit:
    The doctor consults his medical book and produces a condom, ..............

Is that
    A foreign doctor or a really cool book?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

man that's good :D LOVE it

Advertisement