Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mouse-wheel probs

Options
  • 16-07-2002 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

Didn't wanna make a whole new topic but I dunno what else to do.

When I bind mwheeldown +moveup, or whatever the command for jump is, it doesn't work. Mwheelup is bound to scroll through the weapons and that works, aswell as mouse3 being zoom.

Anyone help me solve this wee problem of mine? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

I had this too, the wheel and extra buttons would cease to function when I change any of the controls, restarting q3 seemed to bring it back, but that probably isn't much help to you. :)

Installed software for your mouse, if there is any?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

I usually find if you dont install the correct mouse drivers for your mouse it doesnt work correctly under q3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Installed the drivers but no difference. Maybe I'll reinstall, seems to fix almost any problem. ;)

Whats weird though, is that when I bind anything else to mwheeldown it works, just not jump. Jump is +moveup, isn't it?

Advertisement