Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Hair

Options
  • 16-07-2002 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

So, there come a time in every adolescent boy's life where he wonders if his hair suits him. So go ahead and give me your views because I may cut it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalamar

cut it and i'll kill you.

Smile, the scope of the rifle likes it when you do it.

p.s. don't be scared. be afraid, very afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! GARÓG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT YOUR ONE BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cut it, and if sim misses, i'll have a tank barrel so far up your ass, anything below the neck will be a coating around it after i blow your head off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Nooo, okay, serious Bob moment here.

Other Bob cut his hair during CTYI and seriously, he just became a sort of different person afterwards. I miss the old other Bob, I don't wanna miss the old Garóg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

If you cut your hair you will be TRAITOR TO CAUSE and shall be shot and anally raped! OK?!

good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

dude, if you cut your hair I'm going to be forced use wood glue to stick it back on your head.and then it wont be sliky smooth and managable

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

if that fails, i have a staple gun

I have something as sticky as glue but a damn sight more threatening than a staple gun <ehehehehehe>.

Garog don't make me do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

you have hair gel?

Dammit! I was hoping you would think it was something ... else... and be unprepared for the TRUE HORROR OF HAIR PRODUCTS!

the idea of using your bodily fluids to adhesivate hair to my scalp is wholly sickening.

• Advertisement

i know. we could do worse.

Yes! I could use my tongue to apply it!

ALL WHILE MAKING YOU LISTEN TO TAKE THAT ON CONSTANT LOOP WITH MARIAH CAREY OVERDUBBED! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeps. I'm a torture expert.

ok, so Im guessing you dont want me to cut it. Fine.

*claps slowly* congrats. long hair rocks. if it annoys you, put up with it.

Advertisement