Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What im working

• 17-07-2002 8:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

I could go on forever with the amount off scripts i am using but basically
    2 Obj for Axis
    3 for allies
    Dog fights in the skies
    minefields
    heavy mortar fire.
    working flaks
    Also a CTF map

Kdja

EDIT the Jpeg was 259kb and is too big :(

Comments

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

/me struggles to understand the well hidden and almost invisible point behind the post...

kdja, hate to sound like a prune, but what in the name of Sir Moogle, King of all Ogre Blasphemers is this about :D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

i was uploading a pic
    but was 259 kb :(

delete the post and when i get a host i will post a link
    kdja

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

No need to delete - Simply fire up Photoshop, load the image and save it at slightly lower quality or size and re-upload, and then your thread shall be complete...

If, on the other hand you are "Requesting" the deletion of your thread then that can be arranged, although I don't see the point!

Ahh here it is :)

kdja

Sobs uncontrolably at the 6th attempt, resize it anymore and it a postage stamp :(

kdja

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Is that map for dod or something? looks good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

gosh thats pretty. whats if for?

Would look even prettier if i could fit in the rest of the pic could only get about 50% of it in there there is most of the beach missing ,the cliff on the elft side and the town on the right ,oh and the pier.
    Its for MOHAA.

kdja

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

ah, veddy good. them mohaa wads can be used for hl. be sure to send me that, the wad i mean.
    pretty textures.

http://www.planetmedalofhonor.com/mohrad/tutorials/texture_ref.html

thees guys have started a project to list every texture in mohaa.

INteresting but you can see any texture with a bit o psp magic its yours for HL.

kdja

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

MoHAA and all other Quake 3 powered games do not use WAD's they just use plain old .tgas and .jpgs.

Cant TGA and Jpegs be converted to WAD??
    I not that good at PSP/photoshop but assumed they could be???

Kdja

They can indeed - Im sure wally allows the opening of image files to be saved in a fahion that allows them to be used within .wads

Im sure I've done it before, and Im also sure there are other proggies out there that will do this for you.

Not sure what format the pictures need to be in, but so long as they are a respectable size they should work fine... How else do you think they get gorgeous textures of celebrities and fine birds, or playboy into wads... They certainly don't paint them in photoshop :D

/me drools over specific images in specific wads in a specific folder on my PC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

As long as he image is in divisons of 16 i.e 128x128 or 256x256 etc, then it can be ported into Wally

www.telefragged.com/wally

Advertisement