Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Posting: Analyst Programmer

• 14-12-2000 6:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Job Purpose
    To provide analysis, design & development of Applications for GeT IT. The main programming technologies used will include Lotus Notes, Java, Sql for RDBMS (eg Sybase, DB2), VB.

Key Responsibilities
    Ability to produce software applications to a prepared design and within estimates
    Ability to accurately estimate module development timescales
    Should act as first or second line support for technical issues
    Should provide design expertise at the software module level
    Ability to develop a working understanding of the business processes as they relate to the system under development
    Good team player, able to fit in well with a multi-disciplined team operating in an international environment.
    Able to travel internationally, sometimes at short notice

Minimum Criteria
    Educated to Degree Level or equivalent
    Customer service experience with ability to provide first line support on GeT IT applications
    At least 2 years IT experience in commercial systems including the use of structured development methodologies
    At least 1 year's application development experience in Lotus Notes, LotusScript
    Javascript & Java experience an advantage
    A good understanding of Notes Domino, NT, Windows environment
    Ability to strictly adhere to programming standards and GeT IT procedures
    Must be able to communicate effectively with technical and non technical people

Closing Date: 12/21/2000
    Position: Permanent

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

After chatting with HR I'm allowed post job postings here.

Everything posted is for Lotus Development Ireland (if US ones pop up I'll post, but probably not much use to you's).

You have an option of applying to Lotus Directly, however if you send me in your CV (by email)and you get the job I get a little bit of cash (and you get my thanks smile.gif)

Advertisement