Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool New Band Called Velvetron

Options
  • 17-07-2002 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

did anyone see this cool new band the other day in viva, they were called velvetron? bloody amazin! it was last wed night

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

saw velvetron a few weeks ago...twas just the dude on his own though...twas pretty interesting...some of the samples i liked...and he was doing everything on his own...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

What kind of stuff do they play?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭slash99

Would you be a member of Velvetron by chance????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

were they the band who finished with a cover of batman now that was cool......................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I've seen Velvetron before in the TBMC. It was just Paul on his own though coz Emma was away. He was really impressive.
    He gave me a copy of their EP a couple of weeks ago. You should get it. The first song is me fave!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

i'll have to borrow that off ya sandi!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

obviously not the band i am talking about then cos they had no girls in their band..............................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭rubyseyes

no thats dj hooker brilliant band sadly they split up 2 weeks ago ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

Originally posted by rubyseyes
    did anyone see this cool new band the other day in viva, they were called velvetron? bloody amazin! it was last wed night

careful there rubyseyes,
    your profile gives yourself away
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭stickinikki

Originally posted by knobbles

careful there rubyseyes,
    your profile gives yourself away
    ;)

lol...hehehe

• Advertisement
Advertisement