Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ins. employees ?

Options
  • 17-07-2002 3:39pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭

does anyone else here actually work in auto insurance?
    just curious.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

I dont work in insurance but I do work in a software house that provides the insurance software (One Direct and Hib). So I know a fair bit about it when it comes to rating and underwriting logic.

kayos

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I don't suppose you wrote some kind of a backdoor into the software that issues rock-bottom premiums under certain circumstances? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by Stephen
    I don't suppose you wrote some kind of a backdoor into the software that issues rock-bottom premiums under certain circumstances? :p

Yeah, just ring them up and say, "My name is *NAMETEST*. Make sure you take that down correctly, it's VERY important" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Originally posted by Stephen

How dare you say such a thing :p
    give your name as Ron Jermey and your phone number as 069-696969 and that should get some money off
    :p

kayos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Harmo

I have a good friend who works in a auto insurance company.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement