Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Fuzzy Logic" software

• 17-07-2002 6:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else used this "Fuzzy Logic" software? Fuzzy Logic 4 came with my MSI KT3 Ultra board. I built my system yesterday and its been running great since, nice and stable, so it seems, but the Fuzzy Logic software just will not run. Whenever I try to start it, it says "Cannot load AVI" - I've tried reinstalling it multiple times, to no avail.

Specs:

AMD Athlon XP 1800+ @ default 1533MHz
    512MB DDR RAM (2x256)
    GeForce 2 GTS/32mb
    MSI KT3 Ultra motherboard (not the Ultra-ARU one) using some version of AMI Bios (can't remember which)
    2 IDE hard disks

running windows 2000 SP2.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭gar

I have had the same problem.
    i have downloaded the latest version of fuzzy logic off the MSI web site and will try it out tonight.

let me know if you have any luck doing that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Thanks. Downloading the latest version from MSI did the trick :)

http://download.msi.com.tw/support/swr_exe/fl43f.exe for anyone who's interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭gar

i did the same last night.
    i have not started over clocking as i have not put in my case fan yet.
    did you get much out of it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I just tinkered around with it for a few minutes, got my 1533mhz CPU up over 1800mhz, before it rebooted :D

I'll leave it at 1533 for now.

Installed a case fan yesterday which seems to have reduced the CPU temp by about 10 degrees.

Advertisement