Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone heard of these irish promotions

• 18-07-2002 2:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hey,
    I dunno if these a backyard feds I am guessing. An irish wrestler said he worked for the following irish promotions

Elite Wrestling Federation
    Celtic Championship Wrestling
    Pro-Wrestling Federation

Anyone ever hear of any.

BTW. This is The Lemon person on UKFF. Who said he worked for em.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

backyarders:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭eggs

Are they Back Yard Feds and he's saying they are 'REAL' wrestling feds?

Whats the addy for UKFF?

http://www.wrestlingukfanforum.com

have you heard of them before? no didnt think so,
    there is only one proper promotion in ireland and thats IWW.

Didnt even know there was Backyard wrestling in Ireland .Dont like backyard wrestling ,it gives other promotions a bad name .If one of these other so called feds had an accident this would effect IWW as in the eyes of the media they are all the same .

• Advertisement

Nail on the head:cool:

Just got off the phone with a mate of a mate, he does BYW in Tallaght, and that crowd that Brian Houlihan mentioned are based in Kildare. They ARE BYW, they train from a ring in someone back garden and tjink they are wrestlers because they can do things like Senton Bombs and Moon saults.

Someone sould get on to that UKFF and they people about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 demonknowsall

Hey,
    I dunno if these a backyard feds I am guessing. An irish wrestler said he worked for the following irish promotions

Elite Wrestling Federation
    Celtic Championship Wrestling
    Pro-Wrestling Federation

Anyone ever hear of any.

BTW. This is The Lemon person on UKFF. Who said he worked for em.
    EwF is based in kildare town set up by Danny Butler Peter Farrell Vincent Crane Beano these guys are now plyin there worthless wrestlin skills with some small irish company but these guys should be banned as they take liberties on young wrestlers who they feel they can bully if iwas you i would not allow any member of this company to be associate with ur company

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

they are wrestlin wit nwaireland its danny renegade angel butler
    paul fury behan
    peter justin bred farell
    vinnie mayhem crane
    please do not support these wrestlers as they are users a back yard wrestlers who use tables ladders light bulbs etc... instead of good wrestlin entertainment

• Advertisement

i never sayed dont support NWA they are a quality outfit its there byw's i dont like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭donkey 2002

they are wrestlin wit nwaireland its danny renegade angel butler
    paul fury behan
    peter justin bred farell
    vinnie mayhem crane
    please do not support these wrestlers as they are users a back yard wrestlers who use tables ladders light bulbs etc... instead of good wrestlin entertainment

That is such old news that was happening before they joined NWA Ireland you need to catch up with the times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭burningspirit

Pro-Wrestling Federation?
    They must have stayed up all night thinking of the name for that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Pro-Wrestling Federation?
    They must have stayed up all night thinking of the name for that one.

:D How about Irish Gang Wrestling Federation of Doom? - the IGWFD - rolls of the tongue.

Advertisement