Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with dv camcorder

• 18-07-2002 2:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

Lo Peep,i got a loan of this Sharp dv camcorder (vl-pd3h) for a couple of weeks,thing is i want to be able to record my material from the cam on to my pc,theres no software with the cam only some still picture crap.
    Does anyone know a free and half decent player/recorder i can download,cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Windows XP has built in one its crap but you can take the feed into it and then use Ulead (30 day trial suit you) to make it work.
    If you dont have XP you need to go to Sharps website and get the software to make the PC see the camera.

Xp is actually very good for that it create a removable drive for the camera and you just take the files off the camera.

Kdja

Advertisement