Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tony Hawk 3

Options
  • 18-07-2002 2:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

I just got TH3 on the PS2 and wondering did any one else think it was short ?I played it for 2 days (not straight) and I have nearly got EVERYTHING !!

I love the game but I was wondering is there any place to check the the high scores or the biggest grind etc. My biggest grind straight grind with out no manual is 50000 and I know I can do allot better.

If you have a web site for the high scores please post them.

Is the PC version any good and what is the multiplayer like on a 56k is it worth even thinking about :( ?!?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

the biggest grind i have seen is 900,000 points, was got by my friend. another time he got up to 1,200,000, but he fell and lost the points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

I've got a video of someone getting 40,000,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭eire_insane

Any chance you can post a link so I can see it can you upload it some where are can you email it to me??Went searching last nite and found some one that can get 110 mil !!!SH!T I have a long way to go.

Email?

thnaks mate
    its mikeludden@hotmail.com
    there was no cheats involed in this movie ???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i managed about 4 million on the ps1 version, i had perfect balance turned on tho. i think it was by doing the 'booya gramma boya' gap on the 1st level loads of times in succesion

Originally posted by eire_insane
    thnaks mate
    its mikeludden@hotmail.com
    there was no cheats involed in this movie ???

Don't think so. It's too big to send by email, as it's about 13megs. Got any other method of sending?

is there any chance you can zip it or something .I am on 56k so it will take for ever.Unless you can cut it in half there is no point.Can you edit it so that all there is is just the that trick and nothing else??If not its allright and thanks any how

Advertisement