Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 18-07-2002 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

A girl brings a guy home one night. They get into her apartment and immediately she suggest that they do "69."

"What the hell is that? " asks the guy.

Realizing he's inexperienced, she tries to explain, "I put my head between your legs and you put your head between mine."

Still not knowing what she's talking about, but not wanting to ruin the moment, he agrees to try it. The second they get into position, she lets loose a rip-roaring FART!!!!

"What the f*ck was that for?."

"Ooops!...sorry, let's try again" she says.

So, they get into position again and....... once more she lets one loose! The guy gets up and starts to put his coat on.

"Wait, wait, where are you going??" she asks.

The guy says, "If you think I'm sticking around for 67 more of those, you're f*cking crazy."

Comments

Advertisement