Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTCW Movie

Options
  • 18-07-2002 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭

I must apologise if this has been posted somewhere else but I don't spend my life on these boards:rolleyes:

However, I thought some of you may be interested to know that Return To Castle Wolfenstein is apparently being made into a movie:

www.empireonline.co.uk/news/news.asp?4031

It may be a pile of s**te, but hey...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by Shred
    I must apologise if this has been posted somewhere else but I don't spend my life on these boards:rolleyes:

Not yet anyway...

*cue maniacal laughter*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

They make films outta anything these days :/
    I can see it being a pile of smelleh pewp aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

afaik lots of the scenes of rtcw were lifted from movies - like the cable car is an exact copy of some film that was on at christmas - something about eagles

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,373 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Where eagles dare? Apparently one of Quentin Tarrantinos fav films.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

http://www.gamesreviewer.co.uk/reviews/rtcw.asp

"Out of all the missions the first one has to be the best. Escaping from the castle is fantastically fun, resulting in shooting your way around the castle before descending on a cable car, which reminds me of a Clint Eastwood film, Where Eagles Dare."

th_image011.jpgth_image014.jpgth_image016.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

there is also going to be an aliens vs predator film. cant find the link but it was on gamespot about 4-5 days ago. if its true all i can say is oh yeah baby.

Advertisement