Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goth Hunting!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

I wanna be a Twidgery Plank!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Huzzah for the Twidgery Plank movement! (ooooh yes, it's a movement now...)

Hmmm... Twidgery Plank... TP... I see a bunghole connection slowly but inevitably forming...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

eeeexcellent, i was waiting for that...:D i have finally classified myself as an "unpretentious semi-goth glitter punk" after much deliberation, being asked by way too many people etc. ah, the joys of being different...:rolleyes:
    i am willing to be in the Twidgery Plank movement however, does it constitute free love and happy hippyness?
    sHep :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

Originally posted by smiles

you didnt wear black last year....

<< Fio >>

i did wear black last year. hugh said he thought i did it cos it was "k-rad" as he says...

An oxymoron. It's a contradiction in terms, like "cricket highlights" or "unpretentious goth". :D

As for hippyness/love, et al, I've nothing against it, so why not...

• Advertisement

we can make it a secret society... well, we could if we hadn't posted about online, but...

anyway, we should have a hierarchy based on first entrants. i'd be number 2, and thealmightyarse would be number 1...

(homer): hah, what kind of name is number one? hello, my name is number one!!:D

Oooooh, I've never been head of an orgainisation before! Except the Mr Pants thing, but that bombed. So did my band, Thirst Pockets (we rocked. In a brilliant, totally non-musical sense. Huzzah!), and my Legz Akimbo Theatre company tribute troupe...

Hhhhmm... failure seems to be somewhat attracted to me...

Which is nice, makes life more interesting, really...

watch out masons, you're nothing compared to twidgery plank!!

WE WILL NOT FAIL!!! NOT WITH ME AS NO. 2!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Smiley

I like myself the way I am and if anyone has a problem with that then I honestly couldn't give a bat out of hell I'll be gone when the morning comes...

Classing yourself only narrows your potential and connects you to a group which only has potential in itself.

I am joining the Twidgery Plank movement.

Stay tuned,

Mike...

.....Logic? You only get that in the movies....and even then people have to write it. It's silly. Just like in the movies. But even then people have to write it.

If 'If's and 'But's were candy and nuts........how does the rest of that go?

Someone in my room just said 'Chop-chop'.

Night night.

Incidentally, if we're still faffing around with goth-talk...

"'Well then,' she said, 'I don't want something soppy and posey. No silly black lace or anything worn by idiots who write poetry in their rooms and dress like vampires and are vegetarians really.'"
    - Soul Music

That Terry Pratchett, eh? Now this raises some interesting ponderisms:

a) What the flute was it like for his daughter growing up?

and b) What the cake was it like at the ceremonial dinner when the Dracula society awarded him with best Gothic novel for Mort?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

Originally posted by TheAlmightyArse
    An oxymoron. It's a contradiction in terms, like "cricket highlights" or "unpretentious goth". :D

quiet you....:p hehehe. ah yeah, sure i just like the clothes. ;)
    sHep :cool:

Admiteddly, the clothes is good. Provided you're given some indication as to the sex of the subject.

And anyway, I can't give goths too hard a time, what with going out with one and everything... thankfully, though, she's too embarrassed to take me to any of her poetry dealies, heh heh...

Advertisement