Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Opportunities 2001

• 30-01-2001 7:01pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Job Opportunities 2001 will take place on Saturday Feburary 3rd to Tuesday 6th,
    its a good chance for those of you who want to leave school early, or looking for a apprentiship.People will not approuch you looking for jobs, you will have to approch them.
    it starts after 12pm (roughly) and should end are 5pm
    price is £4-5 (I think)

just thought I'd post this for people who want to leave school

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

what is it?
    where is it?
    can i get an IT job? smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

its on in the RDS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

and its free

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Its run by Fas I think ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

dono who its run by ..
    I m not sure if its free though, money might be going to charity or soemthing
    FAS does be these don't know if its run by them ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

go to here for info

http://www.jobsireland.com/opportunities2001/

oh yeah and its free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

Don't bother your bums unless you like massive crowds and lots of people who aren't sure what they're talking about.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

hmm I think I'll take the day off school tomorrow and take a trip there,
    mightn't be that full when most teenagers are in school

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

haha mightnt be full if you go during school time, every kid in ireland went to it to get the day off. and they dont have a clue what there talking about i approached the fas internet design/e-commerce desk ask him what would be on the course. First he says front page at this point my face was droping then i ask how about internet languages he says Macromedia Dreamweaver so i point out what that was to him then i ask about backend languages he said o you mean C? or HTML? gah and the sad thing is ppl will get jobs with this course but if i go near a design firm they would kick me out i didnt bother asking about the e-commerce it would of been like we will show you how to enter the different currency signs

hmm I was there ..
    it wans't _that_ packed now ...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

But the people still didnt have a clue frown.gif

what people ? confused.gif

Advertisement