Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EUPHORchic for 12-click

• 19-07-2002 3:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Admins,
    This EUPHORchic muppet is spamming Humour and After Hours (from what I've seen). They've been warned by other users to stop spamming but won't shut up. Getting annoying.

Bog-standard muppet, either stupid or very young, or both. Nothing special really.

Sorry if this has been brought to your attention already but I'm sleepy and the auld eyes are about to give up so I might have missed it if it was posted before.

Post History for EUPHORchic.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Agreed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Originally posted by Im_Not_Here
    WOW she made a whole 14 posts and you lot are complaining about spam?

Freaks!
    if the ip address was checked i bet that you two are the same person

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

Not yet. Second chance and all that.

They're young and newbie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Yea its spam when she is writing about nothing except being bored at 3 am...... or what ever time it was. DO you think anyone cares how bored she was?

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Funny? what exactly is funny about telling someone you are bored? :rolleyes:

Newbie and young indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I dunno how many of those posts were on the Humour board, but there were enough to annoy me greatly. They were off topic, made no sense and generally showed that this muppet had no idea what a web board is about. That sort of ****e belongs in IRC :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

Originally posted by Kharn
    They were off topic, made no sense and generally showed that this muppet had no idea what a web board is about. That sort of ****e belongs in IRC :p

I agree, but can we tell this person what a web board is before we hang 'em high

lets have a rehab board!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I prefer to let evolution weed these types out.

Hanged.

DeV.

Advertisement