Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Suicidal Tendencies 2nite

• 19-07-2002 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

So who the bloody hell is going tonight from here, found out last night that its a sell-out

Luckily I got my ticket on Monday....mwhahahahahaha. Should be a great nite, gonna get me some merchandise :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Tazz T

It's sold out???????????? NOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Well thats what I heard, ring Sound Cellar, HMV and Ticketmaster to verify it (might be an idea to ring the TBMC aswell)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

im off to suicidial tendencies... cant wait
    who is support?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Eyesclosed.

Good heavy Dublin band.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

WHAT?????????????????//

YOU FÚCKING CÚNTING WÁNKERS!!!!!!!!!!!

i have loved them since 1984, ive never seeen them and now they are playing and i cant go????????????

christ ive even got a toatoo of them!
    jesus suffering fúck!

• Advertisement

YES!
    i am going to see them in london on tuesday :)
    WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back from one hell of a night.

Mike Muir is the man, and that man was a wired to the flucking eyeballs nut case. Jumping around the stage like he had a coil in his ass, the man made the show. Classic tunes belted out for all to enjoy, the pit was ferocious at times, but all in good fun.

They should have had a bigger venue (maybe the SFX) , the TBMC was too small and too flucking warm a venue, in fact it sucked as a venue, but for tonight, the return of the Suicidal Army it was classic.

Low point was that retard getting up on stage saying he could sing a song in Irish, man he both blew and sucked. When he stage doved I was really hoping he would have ended up on his face, but sadly that didnt happen

Apart from that the whole night rocked, hell even Eyesclosed got a good response from the crowd, and I got me a nice piece of merchandise. I like everyone else at the gig, will probably be sporting them again tomorrow in Bruxelles.

Speaking of Bruxelles, if seeing Suicidal wasnt enough, the old reliable DJ decided to soak us even further with more choice Cyco cuts :)

BUt I had to leave, cause I am a sick bunny as I type this (guess moshing, lack of sleep over the past 24 hours and over 6 cans of red bull would mess anyone up :( )

cmon, give me a song list :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭Diarmuid

well I managed to miss a good portion of the gig thanks to ****in Aer Lingus. My flight was supposed to get in a 7:30 but didnt arrive until 8:45. By the time I made it from the airport to TBMC it was 9:45. What time did the start? They finished about 50 mins later. It was rockin hard though !! Couldnt believe that it was sold out !!! I didnt realise that they were that popular. Did they play "How Will I laugh tomorrow" ??

Anyway it rocked

So did Iggy Pop last monday. Anyone at that?

A song list eh?

well in no paticular order, and sure as hell not the complete list

Possessed to Skate
    Join The Army
    I Saw Your Mommy
    Pledge Your Alligence
    Send Me Your Money
    Lovely
    Subliminal
    Facist Pig
    Wont Fall In Love Today
    Su Casa Es Mi Casa
    You cant bring me down

and loads more

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

No trip at the Brain?

nope, although that was played in Bruxes after the gig, so me was quite happy.

But I did so much want to hear Feel Like Sh*t/De Ja Vu :(

Advertisement