Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everyone! Youy have to see this...

Options
  • 19-07-2002 11:14am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey All, I would like to tell you about a fantastic new opportunity that I have recently become involved in.

Due to the recent Irish telecommunications deregulation, 'Cinergi Telecom' - a 100% Irish Owned company - now offer Home and Business customers substantial savings on their phone bills - Up to 35% savings for home customers, and up to 51% savings for Business customers! Best of all, it is incredibly simple to sign up! Please have a look at the website I developed http://www.cheaperphonebills.net which has all the necessary information.

However, the interesting part is yet to follow: Cinergi are offering anyone the opportunity to become a ‘Sales Consultant’, whereby you work part-time, when and where you like, signing up home and business customers, while earning a substantial residual income which you will continue to receive even after you have stopped working!

The system works in 2 ways:

Firstly, for every customer you sign up, you will receive a commission of 3% of their total phone bill every month, for the entire time they are with Cinergi! You can imagine the potential income available, and there is no upper limit! For example, if you sign up a business that has a monthly phone bill of approx €1,000, you will receive 3%, or €30 per month. This may not seem much, but if you got 100 businesses to sign up, you would receive monthly cheques of €3,000!!! That is a yearly income of €60,000!

Secondly, as well as signing up customers, you can benefit considerably by recruiting other "Sales Consultants" to do likewise. If you persuade someone else to become a Consultant, you get commission for doing so, however more importantly, you make a small percentage of everything they make! When in turn they recruit more consultants of their own, you make money on them too! This filters down 5 levels, so you can imagine the possible income potential!

If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me via e-mail: cf@colinfitzpatrick.com or on 087 2490233.

Many Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

hmmm..advertising on boards ..bold, very bold.

i forsee this thread being locked and deleted rather swiftly by the powers that be! wouldn't disagree with them either.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

to me it sounds like one of those dodgey piramyd schemes.

you could earn €xxxx per month.
    recruit other people and get a cut from their earnings.
    you could make €xxxxx per year.

sorry, seen and heard all the stories before.
    stuff like that is only looking for trouble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

May I refer you to the charter for this board, ie. Advertising COSTS...

Please utilise the available channels here...
    "For advertising on boards.ie, contact: sandra[@]spin.ie"

Plug Pulled.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement