Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

little girl in a pet shop

Options
  • 19-07-2002 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭

Make sure you do the voices for this one (at least in your head). Thanks to FHM for sharing it with me :)

A little girl walks into a pet shop and approaches the counter.
    "Excuthe me, mithter," she asks in the sweetest little lisp, "do you keep wittle wabbits?"
    Smiling, the shopkeeper gets down on his knees, so that he's on her level.
    "Well," he asks, "do you want a wittle white wabby? Or a soft and fuwwy black wabby? Or one like that cute wittle brown wabby over there?"
    The little girl leans forward herself.
    "Hmm," she says in a quiet voice, "I don't fink my pyfon weally gives a fück."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭cujimmy

we had that thread a few days ago but its still weally weally funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

We actually had it a few months ago. 5th time posted. Still not as funny.

</killjoy>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭spiderman

that was funney.
    but its gettin a little old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Why do people keep reposting this"joke"-its ****e!If you want a classic joke on the perils of lisps check out the one i put in the previous thread with this joke in it(i think the thread is called "aww how cute-not")in an attempt to relieve the crappyness of the thread.IMHO it worked:cool:

Advertisement