Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN again!!! Character movement=walk only

Options
  • 19-07-2002 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

Ok. I have another prob with this game. The Movement decrease icon is constantly beside the character portrait and i cant run. Its been there since near the start of the chapter 1 (im still on chap 1) and i cant run amnd its becoming annoying. Any ideas or solutions?

PS: Hobbes, if u see this thanks 4 ure help with the other prob. The game runs brillo now. It was just the drivers for the grfx card that messed everything up. Ta 4 the help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

You're either in detect mode or just carrying too much weight....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Codemonkey is probably correct. You might have detect traps or stealth switched on or overweight.

Another thing you might of done is set your strength too low. Normally (but I could be wrong) stats below 9 give servere penalities. For example intelligence below 9 will effect your ability to speak to characters in the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Interesting...if you set your wisdom really high..you get all these extra options in the dialogues called [Insights]

thought it was worth mentioning

Does wisdom give bonus Xp earned, much like in planescape?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

If you have intelligence really high you get extra options called "[lore]".

If it's low your conversation changes from "I would like to see your services" to "Me want look stuff".

Advertisement