Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damien Rice's 'O' - Happy now sandi????

Options
  • 19-07-2002 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

Not that i want people to chat about it or anything it is just that i bought it a few days ago and just can't stop listening to cos it is soooooooo good - especially 'i remember' and 'cheers darlin' two fine songs by a great man.....................so there ya go sandi happy now

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I'm ecstatic Johnny. Can't wait to meet you and give you a big huge hug to say thanks and show you just how happy I am.
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

wooohooo yay for me i love when i get husg for doing absolutely nothing hehehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

"O" is a class album i particularly like Volcanos and the first of the 2 extra "bonus" tracks not sure what its called. Damien Rice played the open zone here a couple of weeks ago. i got him to sign the CD cover and he also drew a cool little self portrait on it.
    Cheers!

yeah he is pretty cool - i remember meeting him at a gig they done in the Red Box for Trinity when he was in Juniper and he was quite a sound bloke then aswell............

Juniper were great they played with Shallow at a band nite in our Skule (shudder) a couple of years ago and their amps caused all the sockets to blow up in the entire building. Twas great!

• Advertisement

haha sounds cool - yeah he is an amazing performer................

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Frenzy

Lisa Hanagan is A Stone Fox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

Originally posted by Amz
    Juniper were great they played with Shallow at a band nite in our Skule (shudder) a couple of years ago and their amps caused all the sockets to blow up in the entire building. Twas great!

a leixlip school maybe?

Yes indeedy!

leixlip eh?????? - how very convenient , in fact , a little too convenient!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

Man Damien Rice played a fantastic gig at Witnness, he was the star of the rising tent, surpassed only slightly perhaps by Josh Ritter ..

Leixlip eh, I remember a couple of extremely drunken excursions to Rockerfellas when I was at Maynooth, man what a ****hole that was! 3 different short blokes started on me there at different times, "Oi! I spose you think yer tall wha'? wha'?" *shudder*

ur rite gerk it was absolutely amazing definitely my highlight of the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh? A little to convenient for what exactly?!!!

i dunno it was just a joke hehehehehe

Okily dokily!

Advertisement