Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The proud mothers

Options
  • 19-07-2002 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭

Mrs. Murphy, Mrs. Byrne, and Mrs. O'Brien are discussing their sons. Mrs Murphy says, "Now my Kevin, what a man! He lives in America. A world famous lawyer, he is, with big shot clients, a mansion in Beverly Hills, a summer home in Hawaii. He has a beautiful wife, and everything a man could want in the world."

Mrs. Byrne says, "That's nice. I'll tell you about my son Jonathan. He is a doctor, a world-famous researcher. He travels across the world on conferences, talks, lectures. He was nominated for a Nobel prize in Medicine. What a man!"

Mrs. O'Brien says, "My Michael, he's an engineer. Now, he makes maybe $35,000 a year, and he's not famous. But his willy is so long, you can line up ten pigeons in a row on it."

The ladies sip their tea for a while. Then, Mrs. Murphy says, "Actually, I got a confession to makes. Kevin's an up-and-coming lawyer in Los Angeles, but he doesn't have a mansion or a summer home. He's a bright young man with a good future."

Mrs. Byrne says: "Well, I got a confession too. Jonathan is a good doctor, and he got his share of scholarships, but a Nobel prizewinner, he isn't." They all look expectantly at Mrs. O'Brien.

"Well, all right, I'll tell the truth too. The last bird has to stand on one leg."

Advertisement