Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the best IT recruitment web page in Ireland pls????

• 28-02-2001 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Thanx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

www.stepstone.ie
    www.exp.ie
    www.jobfinder.ie
    www.daft.ie
    www.monster.ie
    www.playboy.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

are they all the same then, or are they just all as good as each other

playboy.com is the best.
    failing that use stepstone as it seems to contain the most positions
    and i guess if everyone posts jobs there, its where everyone looks. and if everyone looks there, it must be the best.
    however.....most of them are for agencies, so if thats not the wa you want to go, them i think one of them has a view employee jobs. in that case send your own cv straight to the companies.
    oh, and remember what cv's you send to what agencies for what jobs. it can be embaressing talking to someone you think is someone else about a job that you know nothng about.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Are you telling me honestly that stepstone contains more positions than playboy.com, if so thats some site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Bah, I honestly think those sites are useless... in my experience, only 1 in 100 agency contacts will be bothered their arses responding to any kind of email inquiry.

• Advertisement

like i said dead-o, some of them are useful if you want to find a list of companies recruiting.
    then you can take the list and post away to your hearts content.
    id not get my hopes up about the response percentage from companies either thou smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Loomer

http://www.irishjobs.ie is the best I've seen

Advertisement