Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Ie problem

Options
  • 19-07-2002 6:12pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If I have two of them open, and I click on something on the other IE, then go to do something in the other one(while the other loads)
    each ie keeps alt+tab over each other, when I send q request,
    gets relaly anoying, anyone know how to resolve this? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

have you tried to repair it.
    mine went wonky like that a while back, tried to repair it, wouldn't repair, re-installed it, all working smothly again ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Haven't tried uninstall and reinstaling ie yet..
    I just thought it would be in one of the settings?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

I don't think so OJ, not 100% positive on that though.........

try the repair option first, if it doesn't work or complete you'll have to re-install or restore your previous version, then re-install again or it's likely to behave the same way.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Stinkah

Here is an ABSOLUTE fix for ALL of your IE problems , no matter which version, on whatever platform.

This little program will soon put pay to ANY ie problems you'll have.

Enjoy,

Advertisement