Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

silas O'rourke

Options
  • 19-07-2002 8:11pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭

what ever happened to the great and powerful Silas?
    silas , oh silas, where have you gone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Frenzy

They all sold out to Spin FM

No time for us anymore!
    we made them what they are today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

in the words of Elton John 'tis the circle of life. :)

In fairness I don't believe Silas traveled to Spin with the boys. He got trun out half way there and now he runs a hostel for GoGo girls on Blunden Drive....if you don't believe me then fine...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 silas o'rourke

Greetings friends,

Sell out? Me? Never! Despite their best efforts Joe and Keith weren't able to lure me to the garish commercial world of Spin1038. I have since been reporting for LMFM's entertainment news extra, a very prestigious brief I'm sure you'll agree. Recent scoops included the discovery of an abandoned fridge near the church in Kells, an interview with a blind man who spent three days wandering around the Liffey Valley centre, and an undercover report on teenagers not having sex at Witnness. I'm enjoying my new role; I've got my sights firmly set on the LMFM Junior Regional Reporter of the Year Award - fingers crossed!
    I must go now, last night I was playing olympic handball after about twelve beers and half a bottle of Buckfast - it's going to be a long day.
    Farewell!

Silas

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

so glad to see you are still about....it's bad enough to miss hearing you on thursday's...keep in touch with us all here on the boards! I for one think you are a comedic genious...cant wait for another installment ;):D

Advertisement