Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results night

Options
  • 19-07-2002 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

What exactly happens ?

Like when the junior cert finished lots of underage disco's went on but like they dont hold those things for leaving cert (since most aint under age! :))

What would be the best places to go (dublin) ?

What normaly happens with people that dont get what they want ?

Do they attempt to drink themselves into oblivion or just not go out ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Lisa Lavish

best places are always the big places ie.mono,redbox,annabells,palace&i hope the new club spirit do sumthin cos its an amazin club wen its acsses all areas!!

in terms of not gettin in where u want then try purchasin a ticket in ticketmaster b4hand as sum these events r ticketmaster run.if that doesnt work then 2 hell with it!!!go 2 a pub &get locked!!it wont matter!!ul b 2 drunk!!!

im gona b celebrating this year &i promise dat every1 will absolutley buckled drunk!!sure i went out 4 it last year&didnt make in2 the club i was goin in2 cos i was 2 drunk!!!god help this year!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Originally posted by damnyanks
    What normaly happens with people that dont get what they want ?

Call back on Aug 14 and I'll let you know!

I'm planning on ringing my g/f...spend the night talking to her hopefully.
    Wed nights are usually **** nights to go out on. I should know, I've done it enough times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭the real ego

wed night is a good night to go out*, in dublin anyway

*thats if u like palace or mono

im goin to the palace on the results night

if u want to get in, buy a ticket or go early

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Were abouts club Spirit located Lisa? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by damnyanks
    Like when the junior cert finished lots of underage disco's went on but like they dont hold those things for leaving cert (since most aint under age! :))

What would be the best places to go (dublin) ?

Well, most clubs and pubs prepare for a big night that night because almost everyone is overage, so they don't have to organise discos ;)

IMO, just go where you enjoy going normally. Personally I've always hated clubs like mono, the red box and the pod cos of the music and the people, but at the time, I enjoyed planet murphys, so that's where we went (after drinking in the bar next door since 1pm of course ;))

Best advice, as already given, go early. We got into the palace that night about 10 mins after it opened (about 5:10 ;)) and it was already half full :eek:

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭the real ego

Full at 5.10, bollox thats gonna be an early one

lenny, spirit is on abbey street, just across from arnotts

u cant miss it, it has big spirit banners up along the walls

Advertisement