Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I SEEK JOB IN IRELAND

• 22-03-2001 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hello!
    My name is Olexey. I am 23 . I’m from Ukraine.
    I appeal to you because I want to receive a job in Ireland. Why exactly in Ireland? It’s because in the last years the economic growth in this country has become visible and it is interested in calling the supporting man power from abroad. Being a young, strong, full of energy man, I cannot find any work in my country.
    I’m interested in a job that does not require any skills or quickly obtained ones in a -Hotel, -Food, -Farming, -Constructing, -Agro Industry ( worker, cleaner, loader, porter, etc).
    I’m sure that having employed me my employer won’t be disappointed because he’ll find a reliable, thorough, diligent, responsible worker, who will do everything that is possible for prosperities business.
    If you know addresses of recruitment and employment agency’s or actual employers ,write to me. , please.
    With the best regards
    Olexey
    e-mail: Lebv@mail.ru

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

as before, i think you will have to go through emigration, get a visa, etc etc etc...
    if you want a job in a hotel, just do a search for hotels in ireland a send of your resume or CV and see what they say.
    we dont actually sort you out with a job here, we just post up job related topics, and sometimes we post up jobs in our companies or that we know something about, but we dont actually give out jobs.

Advertisement