Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where has font gone in office xp???

• 20-07-2002 10:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭

please, before i pull my hair out of my head anymore...

where the hell have all my font chocies gone???

if i go to new document...then tyoe some ****...it comes out in times roman. fine. now i want to change it to a different font. i go to format then font on the menu...i get no drop down menu for the different fonts?

this is a nromal install...and i have loads of fonts in my control panel fonts folder.

how the **** do microsoft screw this up?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭ando

I got this before with a user in office 2000. I ended up haviing to manually inserting the options again. Uninstalling and reinstalling basically does feck all, unless you get down to hardcore registry action.

I cant remember exactly how to add menu's and tabs, but have a look around.. ehm, I think you right click the grey space on top of windows, customise, commands, and then manually insert your desired commands

Advertisement