Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

job please. :)

• 26-03-2001 3:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭

Local Ireland are getting rid of all their expensive people. (like me and the rest of the R&D team! frown.gif ) So I'm in the market for a new job.

Anyone who's interested in a top-class web developer (unix, java, c++, xml, soap, perl, sql, cgi and lots more besides) with 3+ years experience let me know.

I'll play CS for the office team too - can't say fairer than that! wink.gif

Teeth.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Right ho then I got Dav a job so I think its time to get another head in here. Send me on you CV to kmurphy@dmtintl.com No promises. I guess if you know SOAP XML you probaly have an idea of VBS, XSL, XSLT <-- are these letters in the right order. Any way we pay ok and Galway is dirt cheap to live in.

kayos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

I'll stay in dublin thanks. smile.gif (plus my SOAP experience is with Perl and Java as opposed to the .net stuff)

Teeth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

No problems just offering

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

cheers m8 smile.gif

Teeth.

Advertisement