Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building & Upgrading PCs

Options
  • 20-07-2002 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Anyone got info on where you can buy components to build or upgrade PCs, or names of good unbadged/clone PC manufacturers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

yes try the sticky's here and on the technology board

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Rumblefish

stickys? do you mean look thru people's postings or is their something I'm missing. (its monday morning, so only 2 brain cells have warmed up so far)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

Sticky: Threads which are at the top of the forum, and have the word "Sticky" in their title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Rumblefish

Gotya. thanks for patience with the newbie. the info i was after is elsewhere. seems that komplett.ie is the place to go. over and out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Although there was a hint of sarcasm in his post, I'm amazed Gerry kept his composure :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

It is indeed v.popular among the users of this board and for the right reasons, good pricing, no ludicrous delivery charges and decent shipment times.

Advertisement