Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hats off the show

• 20-07-2002 5:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

There have been many hats off the show the casual baseball hats but there have been many different and some bizarre ones.

Kramer Joe Friday hat- The Statue
    George's sheriff hat- The Tape
    George's Indiana Jones type hat- The Parking Space
    George's rat hat- The Chicken Roaster

There is more but I'll let other people post them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Natalia

the one I love is the one when Kramer goes around with that cray outfit from the show and the police think he is a pimp!!

I think he was wearing great hat with that, the outfit was the technicholor something can you help me oooout with this one...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Sure Natalia, its the technocolour dreamcoat.

Kramer: "I'm not a pimp" :)

Thanx!!!!

He looked great in that!

Also the one when Elaine was wearing those clothes from the Mayan store, she was wearing some sort of haat with that
    "hola amigo!!!"

But the bit I loved from that ep. was Elaine
    "You've screwed me again, Pennypacker!" :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Hi Natalia,

I see your from Argentina,
    If you dont mind me asking, How did you come across the forum??

Glad to have you here :)

David / 80p

Just curious what part of Argentina are ya from?

RIP Jessica and Holly

• Advertisement

Argentina..... ahhhh the Sooup Nazi had to come to live here after Elaine revealed all ger recipes!

I'm from Buenos Aires, the greatest city and the most beautiful in South America!

And you, where are guys from?

K

Sorry David I forgot to answer your question ,,, the thing is that I'm huge fan of the show and I thought I might have more on common with Irish people than Americans ... you see there are maby Irish here in BA , in fact my English teacher is Irish (Mrs Ryan and her daughter)

I hope you that nobody takes offence of what I'm going to say, but usually I don't get along with Americans.

I hope that answers your question and it's very nice to share my views of the show with you guys!

You know of course there are significant Irish-Argentine connections through history. Bernardo Higgins was one of the leaders in the War of indepndance and William Brown from Co. Mayo, founded the Argentine navy. And if i remember correctly one of the main streets In Buenes Aires is called O'Higgins. As well of our former Prime Ministers Charles Haughey has family roots in Argentina.

Maybe thats why we might get along a little better :)

--
    Myself and Smuckers are both from Dublin btw:)

Dublin with lots of rolling hills and the peat ah the peat. :D

You know quite a great deal of Argentinian History!!!! I´m impressed!

O´Higgins as well as Brown are some of the great men that have fought for my country -plus we always side with you against the Brist!-

I sense we are going to be good friends!

:cool:

Question: How did I get to be a "cool newbie"?

Who are your favourite characters?

• Advertisement

My fave out of the four would have to be Georgie boy, I mean the man had it all from being paranoid to being neuoric but I love the other 3 Jerrry because of his humour and sarcasm, Elaine because at the end of the day she was one of the boys she dated a number of loser boyfriends, and Kramer because he went through life without a care in the world and never worred well aprt from the little things that is.
    Fave recurring character Jackie Chiles although Newman would run him close followed by Frank Costanza.:)

Ahh ... George.... he has it all! But if I had to pick just one of them it would have to be Elaine. She´s one of the meanest women I ever saw on TV.

As for Jackie what I love most of him is the way he uses synonyms! He´s great at them, but I just laugh to tears with Susan´s parents, I mean she has a terrible sour face (she seems to be smelling something all the time)

But Bookman, for me, is the best! He looks dreadfully dull and he talks like a rough cop! But he works at a library, How can you beat that?

:)

Although I like everyone equally, if I had to pick one, Kramer is the man :D

I've said this to Smuckers before, but the only people I disliked through the whole 180 episodes were "The Mandlebaums"....ugghhhh

Ok pick your fave Elaine George and Kramer moments.

For me here is a selection of my fave George moments

His anxiety over the phone message was George at his very best- The Phone Message

His questions regarding what Cynthia looked like and her personality etc- The Fix Up

His significant shrinkage problem- The Hamptons

Running from the bathroom screaming Vandelay industries- The Boyfriend

Reliving the experience when he was caught pleasuring himself and visiting Estelle just to see the patient getting a sponge bath and the gorgeous nurse- The Contest

Getting a death in the family fare- The Implant

Lots of more priceless moments.

:)

Advertisement