Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what really ****es me off

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

There's a wonderful lesson in the fact that the majority of the people whinging about university and the futility of education are seemingly unable to make posts with correct spelling and grammar... smile.gif

University is just one option. I know some great IT folk who have CS degrees, and some utter wasters who have the same degree; there are some top notch people working in my industry who have never been inside a university (I'd like to think that I'm one of them, although I'm hardly in a position to judge :P ) and some utterly incompetent fools who have degrees from great universities.

Further education is the logical choice for the majority of people; but that doesn't mean it's the ONLY choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shinji:
    There's a wonderful lesson in the fact that the majority of the people whinging about university and the futility of education are seemingly unable to make posts with correct spelling and grammar... smile.gif
    B]</font>

Some of us are dyslexic...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Trojan:
    I want some of what you're taking Eamonn! smile.gif

Al.

</font>

ummm, no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteWashMan:
    and they are worth more in the long run...</font>

I want some of what you're taking Eamonn! smile.gif