Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Jobs in New York

• 23-03-2001 1:48am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭

El,
    I am going to New York for the summer and would like to secure some kind of a job related to my course, Computer Systems. Any ideas where I should look?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

any ideas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Have you tried one of the Irish centers?

here is the new york one.

http://www.eiic.org/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

http://www.newyork-jobs.net/

do a search you lazy git smile.gif

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

thanks lads smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Well that New York jobs site is fu><ored anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

hey conor, want to move to england?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭tarzan

you got a j1 arky?

Yes Tarzan, got it the other day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭tarzan

if i hear anythign ill let you know.

nice one, thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement