Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Can I Watch?

Options
  • 20-07-2002 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

does anyone know of a channel where i can watch the X-Games and things like that

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Eurosports used to show them (dont know now since its gone)

Skysports has it to some extent

ESPN covers them

and Trans World Sport (Tv Show) normaly shows highlights, you can get that on a very early saturday morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Sky digital has an odd 5 channels you can watch all of this stuff 24/7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

5? I know only of one. Explain yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

YOZ TV - adapted from MTV's Youth Only Zone Show covers BMXing, Mountain Biking, sled racing, Snowboarding etc.. 24/7 afaik. (mebbe only 12hrs a day during the day only, although I could be confusing it with another one, I don't watch the tv much myself apart from the odd couple of these)

(Unfortunately I can't check the tv right now cus samba and 3 of his mates are crowded around GTA III on the ps2)

EuroSport have they're own flavour of extreme sports tv don't they ESPN (2 phew)

I can't remember the name of the other one because as I said I hardly watch the telly....

You really have to go digging into the tv guides/teletext and check early morning/late night to catch say the windsurfing/surfing/snowboarding big competitions, especially if like myself you might be partial to live coverage of a windsurfing/Surfing competition live in Maui/Bahamas/wherever it may be

I'll check it up when I get a chance and post back... (MTV have some stuff on a lot of the time, you can catch some good extreme skateboarding snippets in jackass say :) there's a few different MTV channels too, not sure if they only show it on one?

Advertisement